Nail Polish!

I've bought a few new polishes lately, because my collection isn't large enough. (Ha!) These were purchased over the past few weeks and all but the Essie were bought at my local WalMart. I got the Essie polish at Ulta.


NYC Prince Street, Sally Hansen Forbidden Fudge, Essie Angora Cardi, Revlon Spanish Moss, & Revlon Blue Slate

I just recently discovered NYC nail polishes and am impressed with the quality, since they're so affordable! I have 3 other colors + the Matte top coat and I love them all! 

I saw the Sally Hansen color on Pinterest and had to have it! It's like someone melted a Hershey bar, added some shimmer, and bottled it up. Amazing. It looks delicious. 

Essie's Angora Cardi is a beautiful mauve. Not usually a shade I'm drawn to, but I saw it on YouTube beauty guru Ingrid/missglamorazzi's nail polish collection video and it was so pretty that I couldn't pass it up. It's on my toes now.

I'm pretty sure both Revlon colors were in Ingrid's collection as well. Again, such pretty colors, and unlike anything in my collection, so I scooped those up, too! The Spanish Moss is similar to a Zoya color that I own, Gemma, but Gemma is more shimmery & slightly lighter. The Blue Slate reminds me of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. A perfect blue-gray. I'm wearing it on my fingernails today. 

Not pictured, but another recent nail polish purchase is Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails in Crystal Clear. I've been using it as both a base & top coat and I am very happy with it. Pretty sure I'm the only person on the planet that is not impressed with Seche Vite. It was too thick & gloopy for my liking. I've also tried Revlon's quick dry base coat and it always made my polish bubble. So for now, Crystal Clear is my go to!

Of course, there are several other colors on my wish list. At the rate I'm going, I'll need a closet just for my nail polish. But there are worse things I could hoard, right? Right!

Until next time...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping!

Reviving my poor little neglected corner of the Internet.

Weekend Recap