October 2012 Birchbox

So I got an e-mail on Tuesday of last week informing me that my Birchbox had shipped. And then later in the day, I check my mailbox and find said Birchbox in it. Because it actually shipped on the 6th. No complaints, though. I was excited to have it so quickly!

I resubscribed last month for the first time in over a year. Last month's box was pretty good. It's just "meh" this month. I got:


beautyblender sponge (full size=$25.95 for a pack of two)
Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss (full size=$33)
DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer (full size=$85)
Marie Veronique Organics Anti-Aging Oil+ (full size=$80)
Lifestyle Extra: LUNA Lemon Zest (full size=$18.75 for a pack of 15)



I've been curious about the beautyblender for awhile, and nearly bought a knockoff at WalMart last week, so that's kinda cool. I've been using it & I really like it. I wet it first and it blends my foundation nicely.

Tried the LUNA bar. It wasn't terrible, but I'm not a huge lemon fan. I'd love to try a different flavor, perhaps something chocolatey. 

The lip gloss is okay. It doesn't have any particular scent to it & it isn't sticky, but it's very sheer. Certainly not something I'd purchase full sized for that price! 

As for the DDF and the Marie Veronique, I'll be happy to try those out, too. I'm not getting any younger!

Overall, not a very exciting box. Hoping next month is better!

Until next time...



Comments

  1. Luna makes a chocolate peppermint bar that is pretty good if you like those two flavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that sounds really good! I'll be on the lookout for that. Also, I made your lemon italian crockpot chicken last week. So yummy! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping!

Reviving my poor little neglected corner of the Internet.

Weekend Recap