Nail Polish Obsession tag

Hi, my name is Desirae, and I have nail polish problem. I saw this tag  on YouTube & thought it would be fun. However,  I am so camera shy that I can't bring myself to make a video. So, I'll blog it. :) Feel free to do it yourself!


1. What's your favorite nail polish company? I can't pick just one. The majority of my collection is OPI, Essie, China Glaze, & Zoya.


2. Glitter or no glitter? I enjoy glitter now & then. It's just such a PITA to remove!


3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie? All of the above!


4. When do you change your nail polish? Not as often as I'd like. I have a busy toddler, so "me time" doesn't come around very often. I generally change out my finger nail polish every few weeks, either after he goes to bed or the weekend that my parents keep him. Toes are a little easier to do, since I can still function without worrying about smudging them. I tend to change out my pedicure color every other week or so.


5. What's your favorite color on your nails? I generally keep my fingers pretty tame...more neutral colors. One of my faves is Sweet Heart by OPI. My toes are usually bright & fun. Faves include OPI's No Room For The Blues & Strawberry Margarita.


6. Darks or brights? Both. Just depends on my mood.


7. What are you wearing on your nails right now? My fingers are bare, as they often are. My toes are Mary Kay Signature Tropical Bloom.


8. Matte nails--in or out? They're in for me. :) I think it's a matter of personal taste. I happen to love the matte look.


9. French manicure? Rarely. Love the look of a traditional French mani, I just prefer color.


10. Favorite winter color? When I think winter, I think holidays. I gravitate towards red. My favorite is Meet & Jingle by OPI.

Comments

  1. lol I might need to do this myself >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color Strawberry Margarita by OPI! Srsly, one of my favs!

    You guys have started a bad habit in me...ordering Zoya when you only pay the shipping. It just sits on my shelf...looking pretty lol. I'll use it soon! Summer is almost here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping!

Reviving my poor little neglected corner of the Internet.

Weekend Recap