Randomness

Just a few random thoughts while the boy naps...


  • A box of chocolate cake mix and a can of pumpkin make amazing muffins.
  • I have too many books & not enough time to read them!
  • So glad we're finally getting a taste of fall weather here.
Owen's sleeping. Brian is hunting. I should be doing something productive, but instead, here I sit with a can of diet Barq's, reading blogs. Life is good!

As much as I hate to have to say goodbye to a favorite tv character (I get way too emotionally invested in these shows!) I am looking forward to tonight's episode of Sons of Anarchy more than most. Opie's funeral. Sigh. Cannot wait to see how the club proceeds! It's gonna be an epic season.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping!

Reviving my poor little neglected corner of the Internet.

Weekend Recap