Reviving my poor little neglected corner of the Internet.

Or that's the plan, anyway. Several times a week, I think, 'Hey, I should blog when Owen naps.' But then something else comes along, or I'm just plain lazy, and it doesn't get done. And it's not like my life is super-exciting, even. Life as a SAHM is pretty monotonous. But still...I miss "writing" and documenting my day. So here's my little attempt to get it going again.

I can not believe that June is almost over with. That's half the year, y'all! I've been seeing countdowns to Christmas already. Slow down, people. Let's not get carried away! My focus is on Owen's birthday, which is in about two weeks. July 15th. My kid will be three. Geez! Where did the time go?! His birthday party will be on the 6th. John Deere themed. With an inflatable water slide. Should be fun! He's such a fun, funny, smart little guy. And let's be honest, he drives me freakin' crazy, too. He's too smart...he knows how to push my buttons. Lately, he isn't listening. Because he doesn't "want to." Argh. But it's all worth it when he runs over to give me a random hug or when he says "I love you, mama."




Anywho, that's about all I can muster today. Back to Candy Crush before my little devil wakes up from his nap! :)

Comments

  1. OMG she blogged! Happy return, Desi! I can definitely see Owen charming his way out of punishments. I bet it's hard to resist that adorable little face of his! And how on Earth did he get to be 3 already?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you live!!! Happy dance and I am so glad to see you back. I have missed it. I tend to agree with Jessica I can not believe how adorable Owen is, nor can I believe his already 3 (well almost)!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping!

Weekend Recap